Holy Mooo Cow This Thing Is Wicked Looking

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
did that get your attention??? Good check this out it looks Wicked. I don't care what you think about this brand it still looks wicked.

X-FACTOR

It looks like a rc truck. And just so you know I dont care what you think:ha

I got the email from Hobby People last night. Was going to post in the news. This is the truck that I was talking about. Looks like a good truck. I would think this thing will be right up there. XTM doesn't do things half ass. The mill is the new 24.7 and the truck itself (I believe) is a tru 1/8th scale. Down to the diffs and the shocks.

I'm liking it!

I think it's pretty cool looking. Different philosophy as the new trucks (Monster GT, Savage 21). Goes back to the 4-link style. If I read right, there has never been a production nitro 4-link, right? Hmm. We'll have to see.

Originally posted by matts6887
That is definately funky looking!!!. One of the weird things about it for sure is that I can't believe how high off the ground it is compared to the tmaxx. Although I would think with something that high off the ground, that it possibly might not handle as well as as the maxx. But on the other hand it might. I guess only time will tell.

we can stay up late tell stories, and in the morning I'm making waffles.

Originally posted by matts6887
Just what are you referring to.

Shrek, you should see it...good movie

Gong! Wrong answer XTM.

This type of suspension is AWESOME for rock crawling and technical SLOW moving driving!

This is the LAST setup you want for a high speed, jumping/racing type of vehicle.

It looks kinda fragile to me - and did you see the extreme angle from the tranny output to the driveshaft? That ain't gonna last long.

The first thing to go in a crash will be the steering servo.

it would not last long in East Anglia , no not at all....or maybe it would.nobody here would buy one at all,unless someone would.i dont like it but then again i do now i seen it again.
Dang i`m getting confused now. i even sound like:doh: :spam :OMG:

That servo is mounted in about the worst place I have ever seen one mounted. I really dont like it at all.

Last edited:
Nice articulation, I'm sure it will crawl and climb pretty good. My MF gets pretty unstable at high speed and it looks alot more stable than this truck. I'm willing to bet that this will be hard to control at top speed and will roll easily when turning.

Looks entirely too top heavy for a true off roader. I also didn't like the single piece front/rear axels because this does limit the traction greatly.

I want to see it perform. I find it unlikely that XTM would release an incredibly unstable truck at high speeds. (not like the TMaxx is that stable at high speeds either - without a boatload of money in mods like we almost all have) Consider the size of the mill alone. It HAS BIG BALLS! I dont understand the choice in suspension either. But it must work well.......

Isnt the XTM conversion for the T the #1 .21 conversion sold?? I would hope they would see what was good and make it better. Not worse.

Considering this a completely new approach to a truck they might not have learned as much as they could have learned.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Isnt the XTM conversion for the T the #1 .21 conversion sold?? I would hope they would see what was good and make it better. Not worse.

I'm sure it is b/c of it's low price. I hear alot of people complaining about the parts fit and finish with their conversion though.

Originally posted by x_789
did that get your attention??? Good check this out it looks Wicked. I don't care what you think about this brand it still looks wicked.

X-FACTOR

Looks wicked easy to break.