His & Hers Duratrax Evaders Builds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yup, definitely check mine often, maybe to much so even.
at this point i would like to find another set of arms all around, i see fronts popping up on ebay more now. about 3 months solid wasn't a set to be found though.
the rears are pretty specific to the Nitro evader, as there is an indent on the front of the right arm for where the spur gear goes. might be compatible with the left arm though.

Do the axle drive shafts have the pin on them?
I am asking because I had gotten a set of axles from a lot ,an they didn't have the hole for no pins ,I asked around
of what model that they could have came from ,an someone told me that they could have came from a Duratrax!
They are stepped stud axle ,were the wheel presses on tight on to the axle!

Do the axle drive shafts have the pin on them?
I am asking because I had gotten a set of axles from a lot ,an they didn't have the hole for no pins ,I asked around
of what model that they could have came from ,an someone told me that they could have came from a Duratrax!
They are stepped stud axle ,were the wheel presses on tight on to the axle!
for the evader models they are more of the standard with the pin. many people use rc10GT and losi XXt parts. i would be curious with the DTX Maximum series though.

for the evader models they are more of the standard with the pin. many people use rc10GT and losi XXt parts. i would be curious with the DTX Maximum series though.

I would have to dig them out an look at them ,probably Tuesday ,I am going to dig the rest of my Mgt. out an get
it back together!

I would have to dig them out an look at them ,probably Tuesday ,I am going to dig the rest of my Mgt. out an get
it back together!
nice! sadly havent had really much time to get the MGTs out, both are sitting ready to go, (need to find my RX pack for the one), just dont have a place to run them with enough room.

nice! sadly havent had really much time to get the MGTs out, both are sitting ready to go, (need to find my RX pack for the one), just dont have a place to run them with enough room.

This is the season were I really enjoy running it ,love donuts on the wet roads!...:D

Back