hillclimbing stadium truck??!!??!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Maxx Monster

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
wazup ppl? anywayz, I'm thinking of doing some crazy stuff to my totally stock like putting a .28 engine in it. i know it sounds crazy and all, but i wanna do it. i've heard of people using the axial .28rr in their firestorm's. WILL THIS WORK?? also, if it does, what pipe can i use? i need a few A's to my Q's ASAP, so if anyone knows, i would be very appreciative...thanx

we can't give you any info on inf a certain engine will fit in your rig without knowing what rig you have. I'm assuming by attempting to read your post, that you have the firestorm.

a .28 in a firestorm would be killer, but fitting the engine is not the big question, its will the drive train hold up.

one guy on here put a .32 in his rc10gt!

yeah, i am using a firestorm. new era models makes a big block conversion kit for 35 bucks. I'm gonna make a new post with my plans in the near future. i see ur point in asking if the drive train will hold up. it might, when i took it apart, the drive train, diffs, etc looked pretty sturdy and were all made of aluminum. anyways, i needa save up some money before i do this tho...

Back