hey i have a revo 3.3 can i use a slayer body on mine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylesrevo3.3

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i just noticed that the traxxis 3.3 slayer has the same chassis as my revo exept all the other stuff liike reverse servo and optidrive and has a shorter wheel base but the bulkheads (bodymounts) look identical so wil a slayer body fit roght over just wondering and if anyone can help me regarding long travel rockers let me know please please thanks!!!

rustler 2.5
trex450
trex 600
revo 3.3 with aluminum rods steel drive shafts rpm a arms and knuckles and sway bar set up

It would need to be a Slayer Pro body with some additional cutting.

got a slash body to fit on an e revo. just drill the holes and take wire cutters and cut off what ever hit on the suspension

ok so i got the revo clocked at 58 i have it tuned pretty good lightned it up but I'm also makin it stronger for the track with all rpm arms and axel carriers got the suspension perfect too with the long travel kit even after havin to custom fit the sway bar kit to long travel i just got the wing today looks nice tomorrow I'm gettin rid of the huge heavy stock tires for the lightest reacing dirt rims and tires but hey i really really want more torque and speed without changing tranny shift points or changing the gearing or diff oil basiccly if anyone knows of a motor brand? size? that i can get that someone has or has used pease let me know id rather just change up motor mounts and bolt in somethin bigger so pleae get back to me if you can plus i have huge pile of stock revo parts (arms rods bumpers bulkheads axels) and some other stuff if anyone wants it ill sell it real real cheap

I'm struggling to read that. You could use some punctuation there, it'd make things much easier. Long travel suspension doesn't sound like a good idea for racing.

Back