Heres some more ways to see my content

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
figured id tell you guys heres the link to the facebook and instagram
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/AddictRCOwner/community/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/addict.rc?r=nametag
1662754159114.png

I agree with Wicked, I don't do facebook, twitter, any of those.

Ok good to know the only reason i made these is because people make other social media accounts so they can bring different people as an example i can bring followers from Instagram to youtube subscribers i know someone probably will not understand anything i just said

Ok good to know the only reason i made these is because people make other social media accounts so they can bring different people as an example i can bring followers from Instagram to youtube subscribers i know someone probably will not understand anything i just said
Those are for you younger generations. And I completely get it. The more you get yourself out there, the more followers you'll get. I like your YT channel, so I hope you continue to focus mainly on that.

Like the whole Tic Toc thing for example. It really, really irks me. 30 second clips of nothing but nonsense! It's going to turn all you youngsters into vegetables staring at a screen.

I like YT because there is a lot to learn there. Informational vids and such are pretty priceless. But with their new 1 minute clips, which are clearly aimed to attract the Tic Toc fans, I am starting to see YT going downhill.

I watch a lot of youtube and more so in the evening because there is nothing more than garbage on tv.
I have also learned a ton of stuff from youtube and I use it for research.
I enjoy your videos also @Addict Rc . Keep it up.

I watch a lot of youtube and more so in the evening because there is nothing more than garbage on tv.
I have also learned a ton of stuff from youtube and I use it for research.
I enjoy your videos also @Addict Rc . Keep it up.
thanks
Those are for you younger generations. And I completely get it. The more you get yourself out there, the more followers you'll get. I like your YT channel, so I hope you continue to focus mainly on that.

Like the whole Tic Toc thing for example. It really, really irks me. 30 second clips of nothing but nonsense! It's going to turn all you youngsters into vegetables staring at a screen.

I like YT because there is a lot to learn there. Informational vids and such are pretty priceless. But with their new 1 minute clips, which are clearly aimed to attract the Tic Toc fans, I am starting to see YT going downhill.
yes youtube is aiming and the shorts are in competition with tiktok