Here's my 2wd VXL Slash just done.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Reaction score
I didn't get any love in a particular FB group I jump in and out of maybe because it is what it is. Matters.
Robinson Racing Spur, Pinion and Idler Gears, PL Powerstroke Shocks, MIP rear CVDs, Avid Bearings , Alum. Front Bulkhead Brace, Trenchers, PL body mount , Alum wheel hex....
Raptor body shell in black and corsa grey.

grey1.jpg

grey2.jpg
grey3.jpg
grey4.jpg

Looks dope bro .....how fast is it with all the up grades?
On 2s it's fast! and haven't even tried 3s yet. I'll give better details soon cause I just picked up a GPS Speed recorder thing from SkyRC. Ran out of daylight today because I decided to blast my Noto in a new spot a friend offered on his property. More to come.
Toby Property Noto 1.jpg

You should Rit dye the chassis black. Do et.
Would be a good idea for sure but so much more to do to the trucks I drive. This one has cost me way more than I should've spent and I planned to have it on the shelf. So far though, I've driven it more than I expected and it's been fine for me. Maybe a best example of what not to do vs cost control. I figure many of us have one that we've over-loved.
It's the absolute example of diminishing returns. But hell. It is what it is and I'll do a speed run soon and see what it's made of. Lol