here is a pic of my new ax10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpy1jr

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
This is my new axail ax10

Last edited:
ahhh so much to do. lol. good place to start. congrats!

Looks like your off to a good start, first thing I'd upgrade is your tires to some Rovers, Panthers, Chisels, or Comp Claws. If your mounting your battery up top I'd move it to your front axle. that will make it crawl a lot better.

Dude, that's so sick, I wanna see it with the body on it.:D I want one so bad, my LHS has one for $300 w/a battery !:thumbup:

yep you already have good bent links, and a front plate that will hold a battery. your off to a good start! switch out the tires, and put some weight on the wheels and you should be well on your way!

Where can i get good tires and custom body for my axial

Check out www.eastendmachining.com for all your cralwer needs, their a rcnt vendor and have great prices and killer customer service! personally i wouldnt suggest chisels or rovers for your setup, if you had a comped out axial then ya but those tires are really tall on a stock suspension setup axial. i would get panthers wich are very good or even some proline hammers will be way better than your stock lizards.

listen to SnG, he is the resident guru. I had the hammers and they were nice tires. i just recently switched to panthers on his recommendation an i am very impressed. I just recently redid my whole link setup. i need to post pics...

Back