Help with replacing AR637T reciever

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddono

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Was wondering what is the easiest way to replace a Spektrum AR637T with same receiver. I installed my receiver into the plane bound it and set up SAFE,AS3X and all my expo's only to find out the telemetry port is not working. I have ordered a new receiver. Is there a way to port all those settings into the new receiver or do I have to do a first time set up again? I am using an NX8 transmitter. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ray

I don't have any experience with those receivers, but I have never seen one where you can import setting from another.

Was wondering what is the easiest way to replace a Spektrum AR637T with same receiver. I installed my receiver into the plane bound it and set up SAFE,AS3X and all my expo's only to find out the telemetry port is not working. I have ordered a new receiver. Is there a way to port all those settings into the new receiver or do I have to do a first time set up again? I am using an NX8 transmitter. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ray
I'm not sure about SAFE and AS3X as I only do ground kits but most radio settings like Expo, EPA, Trims etc are all stored in the radio, not in the receiver.

Back