Help. What buggy to buy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaysancada

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Guys. I am new to the hobby. And I've always wanted to get a nitro buggy. I want to bash. Go the track and maybe someday race. I want a RTR and want to decide between these that i have on mind. Want something durable. Stable and easy to find spare parts. Also if you know differences between radios would be appreciated. Thank u

These are my options

HPI Trophy Buggy 3.5 RTR 1/8 4WD Off-Road Nitro Buggy

HoBao Hyper SS Nitro RTR w/H-2802T

Losi 8IGHT Nitro 1/8 4WD RTR Buggy

HoBao Hyper 7 TQ

Kyosho Inferno NEO 3.0

Thank you very much for the response. Now. Would you recommend going electric rtr vs nitro?
I enjoy both electric and nitro. It's really a personal preference.

Unless you're racing, if they only have an indoor electric track then there isn't much use in buying a nitro buggy if you plan on racing. So if you do plan on racing find out what they race, electric or nitro.

Guys. I am new to the hobby. And I've always wanted to get a nitro buggy. I want to bash. Go the track and maybe someday race. I want a RTR and want to decide between these that i have on mind. Want something durable. Stable and easy to find spare parts. Also if you know differences between radios would be appreciated. Thank u

These are my options

HPI Trophy Buggy 3.5 RTR 1/8 4WD Off-Road Nitro Buggy

HoBao Hyper SS Nitro RTR w/H-2802T

Losi 8IGHT Nitro 1/8 4WD RTR Buggy

HoBao Hyper 7 TQ

Kyosho Inferno NEO 3.0

I'd go with losi or hobao