Help! Traxxas E Maxx Brushless Repairable?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordKarius

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I have a Traxxas E maxx Brushless edition. I’m not the biggest tech head on RC cars. I accidentally put the car through water and it started smoking up. I Just want to know if it’s repairable. Most people I have spoken to have said it’s basically a right off. Just want to confirm it with the community. Thanks

Hello, I have a Traxxas E maxx Brushless edition. I’m not the biggest tech head on RC cars. I accidentally put the car through water and it started smoking up. I Just want to know if it’s repairable. Most people I have spoken to have said it’s basically a right off. Just want to confirm it with the community. Thanks
If you replace the part that smoked it will be fine

As stated replace electronics. The emaxx is also doscontinued. Some tmaxx parts will work, but chsssis and parts of the like you may want to stock up.

Whats up bud? Yeah electric and water don't mix really.. so what smoked the esc, motor, servos, lipo,.. are they stock electronics? All depends how much water? Or id it go swimming 🤔🤣.. its a 50/50 shot as to if it's done or not..could take it apart and see what fried..Or if they are stock Traxxas electronics. I would highly recommend replacing them...The Traxxas T/E maxx line are basically the same. Except the chassis.and tranns.. it all come down to how much $$$ you got to spend to fix it..

Back