help pricing?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm probably going to sell my rc10gt and I wanted to know if this was a good price 220$ I'm going to give it to my lhs to sell for me or sell it on ebay. It doesn't have a reciever but, On it right now is the stock ae .15, rpm rear bulkhead, ae 18tooth clutchbell, ae 64tooth spur gear, associated 2 piece wheels with a fresh set of dirt hawgs, its also got the ae anodized screw kit. I was also going to sell it with my JR xr2-i. Do you guys think thats a cool price for all that? If not can you tell what I could sell it for? I also need help on pricing a hpi micro rs4 like 70$ or less. no electronics (has stock servo on it), ESC only runs in reverse. Team orion Elite modified motor, Peak racing 1100nmh 7.2v battery pack, hpi front one way diff, hpi rear ball diff. Hopefully thats cheap enough to sell the micro. If anyone here is interested I'll post in the for sale forum. I just need help pricing the little guys so I can buy my new buggy.

anybody? I just need help setting a good price (a price that people will like)

do u have any pic of the car? that would really help, if it looks good and clean u can usually get more cash. I'm sure u would be able to got around $200 for it. $70 isnt bad for a micro like that, i bought one for $100 RTR. u could try getting $70 but u would most likely get around $50.

later

cool thanks I think I'll call the hobby shop and see if they'll put it in their window either that or I'll just put it on ebay, I have a digi cam, I have to put the car back together b4 I take pictures.
thanks

ebays a good place to sell. But if you have alot of stadium truck racers at your LHS , then take it up there and see what they think, Later :fro:

All the kids out here want onroad touring cars so its pointless to sell it here and my lhs charges 15% of your sale I think I'll just go to ebay and sell it with everything radio, glo plug igniter, etc.