Help i need hd Rod ends

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randybernard

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Dose any body know of a hd style of rodend I've replaced the cheep china junk with some more expensive rodend and still I'm destroying them. Please share links
These are 5 mm turnbuckle

Dose any body know of a hd style of rodend I've replaced the cheep china junk with some more expensive rodend and still I'm destroying them. Please share links
These are 5 mm turnbuckle
Whats up man. What seems to be the problem.. whats happening with your rod ends. I don't understand why you would be destroying them.. besides there chinesium made.. look at the heavy duty RPM rod ends.. I wouldn't be paying $12 a pc for rid ends. Sure he doesn't either..that's crazy

Whats up man. What seems to be the problem.. whats happening with your rod ends. I don't understand why you would be destroying them.. besides there chinesium made.. look at the heavy duty RPM rod ends.. I wouldn't be paying $12 a pc for rid ends. Sure he doesn't either..that's crazy
Stoner please send links !!
I'll pay $ 12 a pc if they hold up !!
I've been on a quest to make this kaiju handle better but but the turnbuckle breaks so fix the problem and now the cheep rodends are junk I bought better rodends and they don't hold up any better. I just need longshank rodends that will not explode lol
That's close. But I need the eyelet bore at 3mm not 5mm
Qa1 dosent make small rodends for rc cars

Last edited:
Never mind the esc is toast and I'm fed up with redcat going arrma

Never mind the esc is toast and I'm fed up with redcat going arrma
Oh it's a redcat sorry man.. I have two that are paper weights. Were Givin to me and now I know why. Crap. Arrma or traxxas is the way to go IMO

Back