Help help. Orlando FL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to me it sounds like either insufficient flow, or too much flow.
Just for clarification purposes, factory settings are typically set by tightening the needle all the way down (gently, do not over torque them, you will feel them stop) then backing out however many turns as required. (full 360* turns).
for priming with the exhaust plug method, i will typically pull it till the fuel gets to the carb, then about 1-2 more pulls to get fuel into the crankcase.
hold throttle to about 1/4 then pull the engine over.

another way to just get it to fire is to put a few drops of fuel into the glow plug hole and try starting then.
(i do mean a few drops, it does not take much for these to run and can easily flood)

Ok a read carefully the link someone here provide. and did/check everything except disassemble the engine for sealing. I clean all the engine. I check en Start box and is turning on the right direction to make the engine turn counter clockwise. Check the fuel lines.

Download the manual of the engine. And it said the HSN to make 2-3 turns. So I set it up at 2.5 turns. Now the Low speed needle does not give me too much details. Except that need to have a carb opening around 2mm. Someone here said that the LSN is close or very close the body of en Engine The screw that stop the fuel , the manual, does not mention where to put it. But talking to my cousin he told me to set that screw at a point I can blow little air but not too much. Just a little.

At this point, I haven't test it all this changes because I am currently Waiting to arrive alcohol 99% to clean up the tank. another brand fuel I just bought. Someone told me maybe the fuel is not good. So I just order Byron 25% fuel. Plus order a new glow plug. OS No8.

I want to thank you very much for all your help. I will report back.

I am looking for a track in Orlando to swing by and see if someone also help me if these little changes does not work

Back