Help! Gs storm different motor I can use.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klkaufman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So first post on here and in need of dire help. Got screwed over. I have a gs storm pro with a 3.5? Motor I think its pretty much shot. But I want to get it going. I need a new motor and was wondering what would work with it. I would prefer a direct bolt on but if that's not possible I can do what ever it takes to get it going. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and I'm on here every day just trying to learn something new. I am freaking obsessed with this hobby.

I have the gs storm myself and I hate to break the news to you but parts are almost impossible to find due to its age and I believe that gs is not making cars and trucks anymore. If you want to search ebay for a buggy engine. The gs bo1 is the engine I have in mine. You could look up the specs of my engine and try to find something that's comparable. I know an OS will fit but I'm not sure of what model you need. I would go on the cheap side on the cost if you're going to put it back together due to not being able to find parts for it. Good luck, Steve.

I appreciate the info. I might have bit off more than I can chew. I'll try eBay. How much can I really get out of it? Everything else is in working order. It has carbon fiber braces on the servos and alumm braces on the chassis. But idk what a reasonable amount a roller could go for. Thanks.

Back