Help get this diff joint off!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly a new diff. The teeth don't look too god on the part you pictured above. Hopefully it's just the grease on it making it look bad.
The gears seem fine in real life, they are pretty smooth when you move them

Possibly a new diff. The teeth don't look too good on the part you pictured above. Hopefully it's just the grease on it making it look bad.
The gear on the right side is looking a little rounded or flat. Compared to the one one left..rite. That's What your seeing rite? I also would get a new diff.
smoothly
What should I grease it with?
Can use the mobile 1 syn. Or you can use Lucas marine witch is water proof.. or Lucas red-n-tacty. You Want a grease thats syntactic high temp tacky grease.dont want it the fly off once running..👍👍

The gear on the right side is looking a little rounded or flat. Compared to the one one left..rite. That's What your seeing rite? I also would get a new diff.
It looks like that due to it being dull colored and there is poor lighting there.

It looks like that due to it being dull colored and there is poor lighting there.
Cool the one on left just looks like it has more to its teeth and sharpness then the right. I'm sure it was a pain to get out. Don't want to see you put back together just to have it strip out. And have to do it all over again. Been there sucks.🤦‍♂️👍👍

Cool the one on left just looks like it has more to its teeth and sharpness then the right. I'm sure it was a pain to get out. Don't want to see you put back together just to have it strip out. And have to do it all over again. Been there sucks.🤦‍♂️👍👍
Yeah, I am going to purchase some Lucas Red and Tacky tomorrow then I will reassemble it. I need to get a new capacitor for the motor too.