Hello Everyone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightning1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi just thought id say hello the forum looks good.. :smoke: :)
Mi names Andy And i live in Hertfordshire..UK
My RC cars are
Alloy T-maxx
Hotbodies Lightning2
Nitro sport with a 2.5 T-maxx engine fitted
Inferno MP7
Savage 25
I look forward to chatting some more..
Cheers Andy

Welcome to RCNT!
We have several members from your side of the pond.
Have fun.

Welcome to rcnt and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum andy i havent been here myself for too long but everyone in here is cool and very helpful, hope ya have a pleasant stay.

Any info you will ever need, you'll find it here. Welcome to the site.
By the way, on this side of the pond, we don't chat up a bird, we talk to a chick.

Rolex said:
Any info you will ever need, you'll find it here. Welcome to the site.
By the way, on this side of the pond, we don't chat up a bird, we talk to a chick.

With that kind of lineup of vehicles you have, we may be asking you a few questions... :preachin:

Welcome aboard!

I'm one of those members from across the pond that Eddy mentioned I'm here in Stoke-on-trent

Welcome to the forums!!!

We Have you now....There is no return.

Lol Welcome . We are all here for help or to help.

Jon

Hello Lightning1,

I just came back from your neck of the woods (Loved it) enjoy the this site, it will give you alot of info!

RCNT Rocks!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCNT Lightning1. You will enjoy this site. :dancin:

This place BITES. The moderators pay us to say nice things to new guys, and beat us severely if we don't. Get out while you still can.

Rolex said:
This place BITES. The moderators pay us to say nice things to new guys, and beat us severely if we don't. Get out while you still can.

Rolex used to look normal, but after the mods finished with him, well the pic under his name says it all....

Welcome to RCNT!

Back