Heli #7....Uhh....8

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Computer radio, no less.
I'd like to look around and see if they have a bind and fly version. That just might be my next one. I like it.
That one has almost a 12" rotor.

============================
This is the one I've been looking at. It's the Creata 400 with the 2' rotor.
It's also got that new 2.4 computer radio added since I last looked at it.
Check out the Walkera site. They've added a lot of flybarless helis to their fleet.

creata_big.jpg

===============================================================

Just found my #8...flybarless, 17" rotor.
http://www.xheli.com/walkeraheli-v200d02-metal-222-rtf-lcd.html

Last edited:
Only $14.95 now,may just have to order one myself. I see red, blue and yellow,why not green? :\

Nice job on the pics, I can't even see the strings :p:

Nice birds, I've got a Blade 120 sr and the Syma s107. The Syma is an awesome little indoor heli, I love it.

Are those binoculars (spell check) in your bedroom to peep on all of your neighbors? Haha thats too much, anywho she is a beauty, is she fully controllable or the put in the air and goes wherever ones?

Those are 100X - 150X power Celestron binocs for looking at the moon and the Smokey Mountains. Absolutely no one in the other building that I'd want to see close up. :puke:

You turn it, then give it forward and it will tilt and go that way. Twin rotors turn it, and the tail rotor blows up or down to move it forward or back.
Took a little getting used, but now it's second nature.

Last edited:
Here's another little guy that was added last week. A little squirrelly getting airborne and not as stable in flight as the other one, but still really cool. Nice look. Something different.
This one has also got a lot of LEDs that go through different sequences. The other just has one on the nose that flashes from blue to red.

mh8.jpg

Last edited:
Rolex, you're on the Xheli mailing list aren't you? I get those emails all the time, and I gotta admit, all the cheap helis sure are tempting. So much so, that I usually just delete the emails in an effort to maintain self control. :hehe:

Back