Header for Trx .15

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyleb

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This engine is from my Npede and I want to put it on my old narrow maxx. The exhaust outlet is rectangle shaped instead of round. Does anyone know of a company that makes headers for this engine?

892EFF42-86ED-4BE4-9C75-867278427A4B-3628-000004F3893A802B.jpg

Traxxas Still makes them,check eBay as well,I personally have like 4 of them but I am not privelaged enough yet to sell one to you from here,where are u from?

transmited from a mobile communications device

Bc Canada. I have the stock one. Would you be kind enough to supply a picture of the header. Do you know the part number by any chance

I am not privelaged enough yet to sell one to you from here

Why aren't you? You have over 100 posts, and have been a member for over 90 days, so you are "privileged" enough.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

This is the traxxas one, I don't really like it though, it was pretty narrow,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-494...racter_Radio_Control_Toys&hash=item5aeb0d13e8

you can use one like this which will flow the exhaust more freely.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HPI-Exhaust...adio_Control_Diecast_Toys&hash=item1e719030ab

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. By too narrow do you think it restricts the air flow too much? I was happy with the the stock dual exhaust. How do you think that header would do paired up with the Trx 3.3 resonator pipe ?

Sorry, I couldnt tell you how well the 3.3 pipe would work with it, as I am not familiar with that specific pipe. On my old small block maxx I had a similar but longer version of that header paired to an AE pipe since I wanted more low end grunt.

Ok well thank you for the info, I guess if Their is no aftermarket option I'll
Be rocking that header for a
While

That Nova header looks
It will work but the O.S looks likethe port is smaller than stock. I'll give the Traxxas one a try nd If that's a no go the nova goes second. Thanks I appreciate it

Man I forgot all about that ,I was Still thinking I had to be a supporting member,...thanx for the reminder ncnitro

Kyleb,I have a header and tuned pipe for that motor,if interested shoot me a pm
transmited from a mobile communications device

Last edited: