Sold / Found Hb Lightning for trade for Digital electronics used to make and edit videos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to a restaurant they don't tell you "We've got a lot to choose from, but you can only look at the first page. Now pick."

It's his thread, he can take all the offers he wants to. It's his buggy, he can choose if he wants to accept an offer or not.

GilBeQuick said:
When you go to a restaurant they don't tell you "We've got a lot to choose from, but you can only look at the first page. Now pick."

It's his thread, he can take all the offers he wants to. It's his buggy, he can choose if he wants to accept an offer or not.
thats the problem here he is looking at offers and then saying well lets see what some one else has to offer.and if i don't get a better one ill do it.. this is not ebay nor is it lets see the best deal can i get and hold out.. Its pretty stright foward here you post what you want for an item or what you will trade for it.Its cut a dryed If he want money he wants money.If he wants to trade so be it Iam just saying pick one don't go back and forth

OH and lillightingboy21 this is a bump for you

Last edited:
Hey i am deciding i want to trade HPIpro123 for his autococker package.. Please post pics of the autococker package and if you have then. I dont have picks but there is not one thing wrong with this buggy....Is there anything wrong with any of those things?

I have a Silver Bullet (Black) semi auto, (2) 12 oz. Co2 tanks, Viewloader automatic (9v battery) powered, 2 bags of 32 degrees orange paintballs.

Let me know
[email protected]

Oh ya and mask

jeeman,

I sent you an email....I need offers if you have them. Oh yea and Zandor please stayout of my thread if you dont have any offers...Thanks...Nick

I have a Hot Bodies Hb lightning rr rtr 1/8 Buggy. I have almost 1.5 gallons of fuel ran through this motor. Ask me for a list of ups or any questions that you have concerning this buggy. But basicly i am looking for some kind of digital camera that you can record videos and take pics. I want this to be able to make and edit videos on my computer. I want it to have the cables to hook it up to my computer. I want pretty new stuff. Also if you have any digital cameras just that take pictures because after awhile no one is willing to trade a digital device that records videos and take pics I will want to trade you for your camera. Just list all of the things that you will be giving me. Also if you have pictures please post them. But i am sorry i do not have any of my buggy but it is in very good conditon.....Thanks....Nick

OK so does it have 1.5 gallons of use or 2 gallons like you said in your last thread?
Do you want a paint ball setup or a digital camera, or a movie camera?

It seems like you had SEVERAL offers thrown at you in your other thread for this truck, what happened?

You have also broken two rules with this thread. 1st, only list an item once. 2nd is you need to have an asking price for your truck.

I'm going to take care of both infractions at the same time and merge your threads.

-Ed

Ok sorry about that fasteddy....It has 1.5 gallons through it. I changed my mind because i really didnt like some of those offers to much so i wanted to start editing vids so i want a digital video camera. And is there any way you can delete my old thread and just keep my new thread that i posted? Thanks...Sorry about the problems..Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back