Sold / Found Hb Lightning for trade for Digital electronics used to make and edit videos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lillightingboy21

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
If you are looking at the subject and want to trade stuff for my buggy go to the end of page 2 and read the thing about my buggy for trade for the electronics for editing. I mostly want a digital camcorder....Thanks nick.

Last edited:
Tippman model 98.

I realize that this is not the latest greatest PB marker. But I get my fair share of kills (oops, I mean marks (politically correct)). I might be interested in working out some kind of deal (Tippman + $). LMK if this unit would be one that you might be interested in.

Thanks,
Mr T

I'm really looking for guns that much anymore but if you or anyone has $220 plus shipping you can have my buggy. The guns that i am really looking for are a little more expensive ones. I own 2 guns right now and am getting a 3rd for christmas. But if you will be willing to pay cash give me an offer and i might consider. But everyone one else still post the guns.

Last edited:
What part does it need? Also how many gallons have been ran threw that engine? I might trade...Also how fast does it go?

I want this thing gone anyone have any offers?

actually the part that broke was the rear hub BUT i put a good amount of ca NEATLY on the part and i ran it today i installed a 15 fe has only 1 quart through it ill trade...

Is there anyway you can get me more pics and a list of upgrades?

for my rs4 3? yes i got lost of pics PM me with your EMAIL!!!!!! :smoke:

I sent the email address.....Oh yea and i want a list of everything you are gonna give me and a upgrade list. Also does anyone else have any offers?

Last edited:
offers?

please some one make me an offer anything

Candyman i sent you a reply...Also anyone have any more offers.

Large Pic's. sorry its dirty. but will be spotless befor shipped. Price is negotable lost interest in micro or I would have done a chassis upgrade and a brushless setup... anyways on to the mini already......

http://www.cecoatings.com/images/RCStuff/mini t/

2bodys
GPM front Shock Mount
GPM Alum Shocks
Futaba MC230 CR ESC
Futaba R133F 75 Mhz FM receiver
Hi Tec MS81G servo
Deans Plugs on ESC/Battery and motor
1000 or 1100 mah 6cell I forget(was pulled out of my micro rs4 and redid for the mini t)
Ti turnbuckles ( not installed yet. Brand new)
rear cvd's
metal pinion
New gear cover
Raider motor

Extra Tires
Stock electronics

I will think about your offer i was not really wanting a mini-t but i think i might want one for something to mess around with....Thanks..Nick

Or does anyone have an x box or ps2 with about 6 or more newer games in good conditon? I will be willing to trade buggy for an x-box or ps2 they have to be good conditon games and all stuff has to be in working conditon.

will trade for either....

-System x 2002 autocker $350
-Dye Boomstick (and system x barrel, taso intimidator and unknown full black barrel) $120
-ACI bulldog 68/3000 $180
-Vforce standard mask $30
-gravity hopper $8
-Squeegie $15
-Empire Barrel cover $5
-Gloves $12

or

-tippmann 98 $140
-flatline barrel $120
-collapsable stock $60
-expansion chamber $60
-medium sized camo suit $40
-2 20 oz co2's

have more gear j/ let me know

I will have to think about this offer i would really just like the money instead but i dont know i really am considering this offer i think this one is the best yet. I would want the autococker package also can you list the other paintball stuff that you have and will throw in with the autococker package....Also any more offers?....Nick

lillightingboy21 said:
I will have to think about this offer i would really just like the money instead but i dont know i really am considering this offer i think this one is the best yet. I would want the autococker package also can you list the other paintball stuff that you have and will throw in with the autococker package....Also any more offers?....Nick
Dude this is a for sale fourm not a lets see how many ofers can i get fourm.just my :2cents: you have had many offers here make a call..Iam not trying to poop on your thread but come on eather say no or take a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back