Hardcore Racing (Storm) Small Review

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well, I was getting fed up with bending my rear shock tower on my Storm RTR, it was time to upgrade. I ordered a titanium replacement from Harcore Racing and I am extremely pleased. I ordered it threw my newly formed LHS to try to give him some buisness. It came 4 days after I ordered it. I'm sure if I would have ordered direct I may have got it one day faster, but its okay. It was 42 bucks from my LHS which is the same as the one online, but no shipping fromt he LHS. It looks great, and has many new setting holes to tune your car with. I can tell it is a tiny bit heavier thant he stock one but not by much. It's alot thicker and way more durable. They are avialable in 4 colors. That was my review here are a few pictures.

47838517.gif

47838510.gif

47838501.gif

I wonder what gave you that idea. LOL. Enjoy them . They work well and take a good beating. Money well spent in my book.

Bro, welcome to the HC club. I have both HC Ti towers as well as their Ti chassis. I was bending the stock towers every time I landed. Great choice, money well spent.

Back