had a bad day...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGT8.0owner

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hey guys i just figured i'd share some of my bad day(today)....Well this is how it went today i got up and went to school and every thing was going good untill around 2:45 when 1 of my friends decided to slam my hand in my locker at school so i'm like w/e it hurt like a s.o.b but i finished the day at school . After i got home from school my mom says your hand is swolen so we're going to go to the hospital so i go and come out two hours later with a brite orange cast and the doctor tells me i have a broken wrist so i again am like w/e. So i thought that was about as bad as the day could get but when i get home i take off my shoes and go to go down stairs well...i get about 5 steps from the bottem and fall down the rest....well back to the hospital i go. now i just got back from the hospital for the second time today and i now have the orange cast from befor but now i have a splint on my ankle and have a torn ligiment in my ankle how worse can this day get????:\

damn man, that sucks!!! i'll admit i laughed at the part of you falling down the stairs but i take it back now that i know you got hurt again lol...if a buddy of mine had done that in high school his face would have been repeatably slammed into the locker door lol...

just for you bud...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the bad day!

But really, it could ALWAYS be worse!

Step away from the computer. Don't shower. And don't EVEN get near the rig!

well now i can't shower till the cast comes off(got to do the spounge bath thing) cause it can't get wet and the cast on my wrist won't let me hold the controler anyway i tryed and droped it lol so I'm screwed for like 3 weeks..on the plus side as long as i don't hurt myself again i'll probobly be at the bash in st.louis:)

Damn did anything happen that wasn't good?
lol

final destination sh!t lol.

Damn bud, when it rains, it pours. Shake it off, tomorrow is another day to show your friend what that cast feels like on the back of his head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PU7yglQGsU"]Bad day at the office[/ame]

And what is this St. Louis bash of which you speak-ed?

Last edited:
Wow what a crappy day....your falling apart like a cheap suit

With friends like that, Who needs enemys! Sorry you had such a crappy day. Just remember this next time you have a bad day and maybe it wont be so bad.

i'm getting alittle better lol...i got the splint off my leg today and it fells better...i go on tuesday for a check up on my wrist i hope this dang cast comes off...

Back