H2 body done

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, here is the hummer h2 body i painted for a guy off of the UE forums,

here is the front of the body,
1430My_Pictures0050.jpg

the side of the body, it says Big Red, By: Prez Products on the side with Spaz Stixs color change paint( the pics arent too good)
1430My_Pictures0048.jpg

and then this is the pic with the whole side of the body, it has flames with the writting on it (dont mind the kid in the background)
1430My_Pictures0051.jpg

well there it is, the main paint was pactra candy red, and the flames where pactra red, with pactra yellow, the writting was the spaz stix color change paints. this body came out good i think, i am still taking custom paint job orders so PM me if u want one done

thankz
bryan

no disrespect but how long have you been doing flames? its pretty kool for freehand flames are essentially pointy at the ends and they gradually go there... i wish i had some pictures for an example but overall its pretty clean i like the way it looks

none taking, i didnt get the flames how i wanted on that one tho. when it comes off of the fender, it is squared too much, i was experimenting with how it would look, but didnt come out how i wanted it, but it still looked pretty good. you would have to see it in person to see it reallygood

bryan

h2

i would love a h2 body in either bright a@@ red or yellow. What would that run me?

depends, shoot me a pm and we can discuss more. i can do pretty much anything u want

bryan

Just a tip....

When doing flames, for them to look correct you need to roll them from the hood, into the fenders and down the doors in one piece. Doing the one piece hood and two "mud splashes" down the side screams I didn't put alot of time into this.

hhhmmmm, thankz for the tip, i will try that next time

bryan

Back