Guy's Rules

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilBeQuick

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yall have probably seen this before, but it's still pretty funny!
--------------------------------------------

Subject: Guys Rules

Finally, the guys side of the story. I must admit, it's pretty good. We always hear "the rules" from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it
down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an
answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

beautiful, i just made a copy and gave it to the ole lady.

hahaha! I've never seen that before, funny thing is its 100% true!

all 100% Grade A BEEF!

Thanks for the great laugh. While the couch is comfortable...my bed is better...the wife can sleep on the couch if she doesn't find this humorous...

The male animal is a simple one at best. Take us for face value and don't try to analyze us. That's the problem with women, they're too complicated. Funny thing is that they make themsleves too complicated ... aka, they think too much and look too far into things, making everything complicated!

Wanna put it to the test? ask a woman for driving directions, then ask a man for the same directions.

Men usually feel and act the same way: If it feels good, keep doing it. If something's broken, fix it. If the wife or girlfriend is complaining, tune her out.

My wife asked me when will I teach her to drive, i told her she lost her chance when she said "I DO." With those 2 words, all my patience flew out the window. Told her that if she didn't wanna get her feelings hurt or get into a fight, she should go to a driving school and risk denting their car. Then she could get her own car and her own insurance because It'll be her responsibility and she can't drive my car. Sounds kinda harsh, but it shuts her up and squashes the topic.

I'm a meany huh!?!

Man, that's some tough love right there. Just take her to a huge empty parking lot, she'll do just fine!

I'll take her to a parking lot but not in my car. Gonna go to budget and rent a car then find the biggest parking lot I can find and let someone else teach her. I tried to teach her once, and that was the last time. She made me so nervous, i got the runs by the time I got home. Not to mention, we had a really big fight.

What is it with women anyway? Why do they think so "technical?" Meaning, everything has to be at a certain point? Nothing is technical in driving because everything changes from 1 second to another. Told her driving is an art, not a mathematical formula that always has the same variables.

why is it that you mention your wife can't drive? it seems like all women can't drive from wat I've been hearing. however if you "accidentally" hit the gas when your supposed to brake you should be made fun of. dont rent a car buy her some beater and tell her to fix everything on it by herself. no shops no nothing then she will learn to drive and she will appreciate the car so much more. I'm full of good ideas like this so just ask and i can make anything work on paper and good list

I would rent the car for her to learn to drive but I am NOT gonna buy a car for her, new or old. She got a job, she gets paid and there's no kids. She buys it, she can wreck it. One thing though, i would only let her buy a new car. Don't wanna get a call from her saing something's wrong with it. I know, it can happen to a new car too, but less likely if new.

Back