gs Storm .25 engine Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, new to the nitro rc cars. I have a gs strorm with the evo .25 engine on it . Its leaking fuel from the front of the motor. I can't find any parts online or from the local hobby shop. The hobby shop guy said it was the crankshaft seal I believe . Is there a universal one I can get that will fit ? or a place for these parts?

Thanks, Adam

Can you post some pics of your engine? Usually it's the front engine bearings that work as a seal. If you can get the dimensions of your bearings, just about any brand would work.

Can you post some pics of your engine? Usually it's the front engine bearings that work as a seal. If you can get the dimensions of your bearings, just about any brand would work.

Thanks guys. Checked out asiatees didn't find anything. Ill have to get the car apart and I will take a picture of it.

An old school Gs those were great rigs! You might check and make sure its not leaking at you high speed needle I have seen this before. It will make it look like the front bearing is leaking.

Back