great news! (for me)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajeauxdn

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Don't get me wrong bashing in your backyard is always alot of fun. Eventually without a good community of RC enthusiest in your area it (backyard bashing) gets kinda boring. This is where the great news comes in. Ealier today a friend told me of the first nitro rc track opening in my local area, and it turns out.. its less than 5 miles from my house. So as soon as I leave school, (30 mins) the savage, and RC10GT are gonna come out to play. This will be my first time to ever drive on a real track!

That is good news. I am a perennial backyard basher because I live hours from civilization. But I just found out that CRC has an outdoor off and on-road track that's about an hour from here. So I think next season I'm going to run up and check the place out...

I suck on the track!

Its a whole different world. Just when you thought you know how to drive your R.C. well, along comes a track to screw it all up!

Good Luck!

That's awesome. Closest one to me is about 40 mins away (my own). Other than that I drive anywhere between 1-4 hours to race. Have fun at the track.
:buggy1:

Well turns out, the track is only open on weekends (as of now) so I didn't get to run yet. BUT!!! i did get to see the track, which just got me even more pumped, Can't wait till saterday!:buggy1:

nice, my track is about 25 mins from my house. i have been there a few times and man it is a blast. i am going to race next season. when i was there watchin a few races last year the drives with the maxes all had nice radios and everything and there trucks were pretty nice but they SUCKED. so now me and my little stock radio and supermaxx are going to have to show them how to drive!!:cheers:

bryan

Back