Great day!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So today i find a 2000 ZX-6E on Craigslist that needs work right... Cosmetic mostly. He said he wanted trades so I call him up and say I will trade my 03 crf 50 and a single shot shotgun. He was like bring it over lol. So all in all i end up with this bad ass bike. It needs minor stuff like turn signal control, rear caliper rebuilt, front tire, farings. But I figure even if I dumb a grand into it make it look sick thats will be worth it!

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

zx6.jpg

zx6back.jpg

nice job Brandon, is the tank got a big dent in it?

nice job Brandon, is the tank got a big dent in it?

It looks big cause of how the tank is shaped but its rellay not. I figure even if i dump a grand into it its worth it. I mean i traded a 50 wich I traded my rc crawler for.... SO technically I traded my ax-10 for a street bike... haha.

Oh man, nice wheels! Congrats on the new bike.

Well i just pulled the clutch cover off and the plates are roached. I drained the oil and it looks like it has never been changed. I hate when people don't take care of stuff. Almost all the fairings are cracked or broken. It smelled very hot when I rode it up and down the block twice. The gauge said halfway though. I hope I'm not getting into something that is going to take hundreds and hundreds to fix. I figure if I can put it together right for a grand it will be worth it.

Back