Grapics Program

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Photoshop is working, just on my PC stitching panoramas.

E401:doh: :whip: Pirata.

Originally posted by error401
Oh Photoshop is working, just on my PC stitching panoramas.

E401:doh: :whip: Pirata.
Photoshop is working for me to make backgrounds however, Given the time-space-continuim it might take me years to understand the program. Now that I remember I have had photoshop a few different times on my computer but I guess I am too big of a mook to really get it to work for me rather than me trying to seduce it not to screw something up. I wish I had the manual, " Photoshop for MOOKS!"

In PhotoShop

File
Automate
Batch
(setup the sizes and filetype you want it saved as)

DONE on the image sizing

Then,
File
Automate
WebPhoto Gallery

And there you have it, a gallery, with thumbnails, nav bar and so on for ALL 6,000 of your images.

Ah back to the old Mac thing I IPhoto will do just what you want and it comes on the Mac :dance: Just click all and export the size you want. Well the Mac has always been better for graphics and the PC for business stuff.

LOL...I tried to get him squared away. But he chose to go his own road. Some people will just never learn.

Yeah! I got a PC......

And look where that got you...stitching together someone else's images.

Thinking of an appropriate label....

SUCKER

Just kidding, Hobbit...you rock.

Hey man, just brushing up on my photoshop skillz. I don't really do alot of panos, and some of those were a real challenge.

Check this out:

whitt_head.jpg

That's the custom texture of my head so that this is what I'd look like playing Medal of Honor online:

e401tommy.jpg

That and a ton of script coding. And that was done on a PC, so there.

You said custom tecture of your head...heh..eh..heh...heh.heh.hehhheee

not sure if they make it for a pc but I use photostich for panos. works well. Also not bad with the PS stuff.

I have a G4 dual 866 and it rocks. I just like giving Sky a hard time. And he knows it. The Mac with OS 10 is (IMO) alot better than a PC. Better hardware, and more stable. But my collection of software is definately slanted towards the PC. My copy of PS Elements 2 is dual format, so I run it on both. My big gripe with the mac install is the lack of a complete window when in PSE2. It does the pix alot better, but if you accidentally click on anything other than a PSE2 subwindow, it deactivates (is that the term) PSE2. I like it better on a PC just for that fact.

Cop a feel? I'd have to get on my knees just to be able to reach that low..you short little...oops!

Yes, I know he is just joshin'. We have this discussion just about everytime a graphics question comes up.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
In PhotoShop

File
Automate
Batch
(setup the sizes and filetype you want it saved as)

DONE on the image sizing

Then,
File
Automate
WebPhoto Gallery

And there you have it, a gallery, with thumbnails, nav bar and so on for ALL 6,000 of your images.
That's it? How does it know which files I have decided I wand set? How do I tell the thing that stupid me wants a tons of files resized?

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I'd have to get on my knees
I'm sure you have plenty of practice at that... :D

Trust you to come up with something witty.

Heck, I even made the line MOOK-proof so you couldn't screw it up. Welcome back Pirata.

Wherever you have been for the last few days. Haven't seen any posts or smart ass remarks out of you in a couple of days. Must have been busy trying to find the on switch for that PC of yours.

Must have been busy trying to find the on switch for that PC of yours.
LMAO!!!!!

Wherever you have been for the last few days. Haven't seen any posts or smart ass remarks out of you in a couple of days.
I've been remembering why I never gave photoshop a chance the first 3 time I had it installed.

1 go to batch pick the folder all the pics you want to resize are in for source
2 destination make a folder for the new pics
3 file automate, web page gallery pick size
4 make a new foler to save them in

This will make a web gallery window come up but in that last fold you made it will have the new sized photos. This is just one way to do it on the Mac but it should work the same on the PC. I'm sure you could find short cuts but this will work.

Back