GPM Aluminum

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody ever tried any GPM aluminum products? I'm looking at the shocks for the LST but wondering if they're any good.

They are a good brand, I am using there aluminum chassis brace and the aluminum bulkhead brace on my LST. THe only down fall is the shipping takes almost two weeks from hong kong.

Ahh that was going to be my next question, do you know any online retailers that sell them. But you pretty much answered that, not a big deal as I've put the nitro away from the winter.

Thanks for the link olds! That will save a good week and a half on shipping.

Thanks for the link as well, but $30 for shipping is too much for my liking I'll order from asiatees.com. They have free worldwide shipping on orders over $80, being in Canada that helps and I can wait.

I have several GPM parts on my electric LST2. so far I have no complaints.

Gpm skid plates on my tmaxx. Bent the front one several times and bent it back in place and no cracks or breakage. So i have no complaints.

GPM parts... good price but don't fit very well.
front knuckle arms/c-hub = have to back out the king pins with few turns to have smooth knuckle arm movement
Engine mount = Had to resize its bottom screw threads to accommodate the original bolts. Also the reason why my CB+spur got misaligned.

Chassis brace, fuel tank cap = good

I wonder how RD logics and New Era knuckles/c-hub fit?

GPM parts... good price but don't fit very well.
front knuckle arms/c-hub = have to back out the king pins with few turns to have smooth knuckle arm movement
Engine mount = Had to resize its bottom screw threads to accommodate the original bolts. Also the reason why my CB+spur got misaligned.

Chassis brace, fuel tank cap = good

I wonder how RD logics and New Era knuckles/c-hub fit?

What kit is that on because all of the GPM parts I have on my LST2 have no fitting issues at all. It may be a problem limited to your particular kit. At least I'm assuming your talking about a non LST kit since I didnt have any issues with my knuckles

Forgot to mention, my bad. Am using LST XXL

I've worked spot and fit polishing for 2years, before I got on a CNC machine. I don't think fit would be a problem for me, especially with just some shocks.