Got to play today. 😀

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Went out to fly the UMX Turbo Timber today and it started sprinkling, we haven't been flying much lately so I said screw it, a little water won't hurt. Then it became a light rain but we were still having a good time so we kept flying.

It turned out to be a fun time, we have all really missed getting together and flying. I also brought my Arrma Grom to play around with, it was pretty fun on the wet pavement.

Sorry no pics, I never think about them until I get home. :doh:

Went out to fly the UMX Turbo Timber today and it started sprinkling, we haven't been flying much lately so I said screw it, a little water won't hurt. Then it became a light rain but we were still having a good time so we kept flying.

It turned out to be a fun time, we have all really missed getting together and flying. I also brought my Arrma Grom to play around with, it was pretty fun on the wet pavement.

Sorry no pics, I never think about them until I get home. :doh:
I'm glad you got out for a while. I need to do the same, I would feel better.

That's great! I haven't been able to run any of my cars because of winter. I'm impatiently waiting for it to melt

I'm glad you got out for a while. I need to do the same, I would feel better.
I really needed it, I've gotten to the point where the only places I go are the supermarket, petstore, work and the Dr's office. Starting to feel like a recluse.