Got my new shock!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For my pit bike :) I can't wait to try this thing out. Its the MB vert from iShock They have replaced it with the F8 but they still have some of these and really cheap by the way. My friend and I both got one cause he swears by them. It feels REALLY good now. I like it a lot. Anyway Just thought I would share. This is the one.

p_workz_20080116094220.jpg

Hey mate, congrats on the new shock, you wont be dissapointed iShock are the poop!!
Really good shocks, have fun! Now what are you doing still posting? Go out and ride!

I actually hurt my back and i have to work sooo ya till the weekend I only get to stare and drool.

Nice shock...will you be tearing it up this weekend?

cool beans yo....gotta be tons better than that weak ass stock shock...

Nice! Yeah I have to wait until Thursday to go riding from Thursday-Saturday baby! Whoo Hooo. I hope that shock works good, dont hurt yourself lol.

PS: It kinda looks like the integy piggyback

Nice! Yeah I have to wait until Thursday to go riding from Thursday-Saturday baby! Whoo Hooo. I hope that shock works good, dont hurt yourself lol.

PS: It kinda looks like the integy piggyback

I'm sure it will and I'm sure I will lol. NO! DON'T JINX IT WITH THAT NAME!!! lol.

it does look like integy's piggyback Jk.

No more snappy snappy pitbike either.
That stocker wouldnt have held out much longer, pit bikes arent meant for bigger people.

Ya I bent the poop out of the bolt that goes in the bottom eye lol.

If its ok...How much did that cost ya?

I saw one for the back of my blaster and it was like $600.