Got my Maximizer Beadlocks late yesterday

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo Rancher

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone else run these? I bought one set with the normal offset, and one set with the 75 offset. I plan to put them on my T-Maxx and Revo.

What tires have you used for any of you that have these wheels?

I know some tires need a special adapter that Maximizer sells. Mostly Pro-Line tires.

I wish they would change the name of their product or company. It was pretty embarassing to have a 1 foot square box delivered to my house with big, bright blue letters on the face of it, "Maximizer Products"!

could have been worse.....I rode for a snowboard company called CRAP...yeah they named it that and the slogan was "it's not just for after coffee" now imagine some NY UPS driver seeing this and wonder what the hell is in it......No mention of a snowboard of any kind on the packing slip or box....the guy asks me what was in the box...I snatched it from him after signing and said in a very stright cold stare "none of your business man.....can't a guy just get a delivery of his crap in peace" then slammed th e door......I think I made my friends piss themselves on my couch w/ that one.......

"No, really Mr. Fedex man, it's parts for my toy R/C cars"!!!

At least it didn't say anything on the outside like "Contents Under Pressure".

damn plaidfish looks like you wont be getting any snow anytime soon in s. florida. ahhh i can't wait for snow season to start. will be my 4th year boarding and can't get anough of it. world famous Mammoth Mnt. is steezin tat.

mammoth? you in Cali?
and yes we don't get much snow here.....IT SUCKS!!!! don't even get good waves to surf unless I drive 3 hrs to sebastian inlet.....
Revo I wish I could have stuff like that delivered to me at work...they all ready think I'm strange....I have a little mini-T in the office to chase people w/.....but to have big MAXXIZER PRODUCTS sign in my cubbyhole (that's a cubicle for the office humor challenged) would rock....I'd leave th ebox unopened and see how long it took someone to see what's in it.....some nosey prick would do it....

I have the 75 offset for my t-maxx. I had to get the rage rings for my Imex swamp dawgs, but they are really nice. I like em! The extra stability really does help.

YOu want another set for cheap? I have them in the for sale forum. The dont hold onto bowties verry well...

Pyro, what brand of bowties do they not hold well? And I might consider the purchase. I'll check on it below.

Pro-line. My truggy ripped em right out. I have a set of ALU Locks on my savage and they hold normal tires great!

Pyro, the Pro Line tires and some others such as Imex need an aditional ring to hold the tires properly. The additional rings, as noted in RC10's post above, are called rage rings. Almost all other brands have no issues. I might buy Panther bowties so I do not have to buy the extra rings. I'll still check on your sale.

Back