Got my bandages off yesterday

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Finally got to take the big itchy bandages off yesterday. Still smarts though :)

IMG_20141008_145149_311.jpg
IMG_20141008_145153_503.jpg

Do the physical therapy that they tell you to do. It will help in the long run.

yeah, I have been doing all the stretching exercises with my hands everytime I think about it. I'm also trying to use my hand as best I can even if its uncomfortable because the Dr said that theyve found if you do that stuff the scar tissue isnt a taunt as it would be if you just let your hand sit. If you let that scar tissue tighten up and set its more painful later on to correct the problem.

Be careful with all of the repetitive motion with that weak grip, your gonna hurt something

Damn, man. That's some ugly looking injury. Hopefully it all works out well for you. The girl that cut my hair had to take some time off for the same thing. She couldn't handle the scissors any more. Other than a still visible scar, she's doing fine.

We all thought you'd be out for awhile for that surgery after all the repetitive waxing, @Rolex.

My wife a couple days after surgery during first PT session.

BF837ED4-2187-47D4-98B9-A85EEDA76CBD_zpsw3yrasrd.jpg

So what did I miss, what happened with the hand?
Well on this hand it a combination of carpel tunnel surgery and on my thumb they removed a nodule of some sort (still waiting on the lab results from the fragment they removed). The Dr. believed it was a bone fragment that was free floating except it was partially still attached to the legiment. He thinks it was probably from an injury i got when I was a kid and it was just continuing to grow and causing pain cuz it was putting pressure on the joint.

i have to get my other hand done on the 27th :(

Best of luck on the healing. As others have mentioned, hit the PT hard, that's key.

Dont listen to this.......If you git your (P)ecker (T)esticles too hard you will be having surgery on them next.......:eek:

Stop hitting your pecker, that's why you had surgery to begin with, remember?