Got me a new scaler!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm in the process of making some body mounts and doing a little painting but here she is!

t-finder.gif

Yes, it's a trail finder from RC4wd.

Congrats Pete.

I love those arb diff covers on the trex 60 axles. I'd like to pick up some of those for my Trex 60s So what lid ya gonna run on it?

I'll snap more pics as things come together!

Joe those were the black diff covers, I painted them red and put the arb stickers on them...A lot better than $14.00 per diff! I have a T-Finder body that I will use for now but I don't really like it, I leaning towards a Jeep or Hilux yota body later on.

Odd timing Pete, I am getting ready to start a Tfinder or xj build too lol.

Damn, those came out nice, I may just do that to mine too, that is much better than $14 per diff cover.

Thanks Joe! It's easy and well worth it IMO!

Odd timing Pete, I am getting ready to start a Tfinder or xj build too lol.

If you plan on using the t-finder body from RC4wd you might want to think twice! It is very thin and flimsy, I cracked mine right were the tail lights are just by handling it while trimming it out...not impressed!

Yeah I'm leaning towards a cherokee, better lines for one.

Looking forward to more pics...

Sweet Axles! Can't wait to see the project as it progresses.

That looks great. What is the exact distance from outside to outside on the tires. I'm wondering if the rear would work on one of mine.

With the tires and wheels mounted it's 8 7/8 inches wide, without the tires and wheels it's 8 inches wide.

I have to admit that this T-Finder body has to be one of the worst yet....very plain, flat panels, no character at all, so in an attempt to make it look a little better I robbed some flares from an old Defender body.

flares.gif

And a look at the rear diff also painted and decaled.

diffcover.gif

Trying out some new meats....You can't say axial beadlocks don't hold, there are only two screws on each ring!

newmeat.gif

I love Rok Lox, every bit as good as a flat iron and taller... Looking good.

Back