Got bit today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
One of my snakes, which I bought at about 18 months old bit me this afternoon. While it's not entirely impossible that it could have been a result of not washing my hands prior, this snake has seemed a bit agressive since I got him. The cut is a bit worse than a shaving cut and I didn't withdraw my hand just let him let go on his own. I've learned that if you attempt to withdraw the snake remembers and thinks it's their world rather than mine. If my LT didn't have my digital camera I'd take pics of the superficial cut and post them but too bad, so sad.

next time, tell him snake is pretty tasty too, maybe better than your hand.

I'll have to try that one, don't think he'll understand, but it's worth a try.

Wow, you got bit by a snake and my mom got attacked by a dog this weekend. the weekend of the 4th is always fun.

probly tast like chicken..........

jim

Originally posted by specter
Wow, you got bit by a snake and my mom got attacked by a dog this weekend. the weekend of the 4th is always fun.
I'm positive that my snakes had no clue that it was the 5th when they bit me.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I'm positive that my snakes had no clue that it was the 5th when they bit me.

your snakes probably did not know it was the 5th, but for the last 2 years the 4th has alway made a remarkable impression on my little head: last year my dad got his finger chopped off and this year my mom was attacked by a dog. just to show my point to anyone who cares

what can you do. poop happens.

True. Accept what has happened as something that you can't change no matter what you do.

pirata - what type of snake to u own?

Check his gallery, and you will see a couple of his snakes. He owns quite a few. The one pictured is a Colombian Red Tail...but I'll let him list them all.

I'd have fired up the grill & had me a SNAKE KABOB.....
burgerburn_md_wht.gif

Last edited:
Hey now, that's his pet. People shouldn't eat their own pets, only other peoples pets.

Originally posted by error401
Hey now, that's his pet. People shouldn't eat their own pets, only other peoples pets.
Man that's so true. That cocker spaniel from last night tasted so good....

Back