Got an RS4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
One of my buddies that I have known going on 10 years sold me a used rtr RS4 for $50. He's got like 5 different cars and was looking at thinning out his quiver. I got it home and added gas and was running.

Major differences between a t-maxx and this, hmmm no comparison. I was amazed that I could turn it as hard as I wanted at full speed and not flip the thing like I would my t-maxx. Probably tomorrow night I'll go for a little late night run in a deserted parking lot and see what this baby can do!

Cool, I have an RS4 3, after a few mods I love this thing, it flys now! I know what you mean, without hitting someting they are almost impossible to flip no matter how hard you jam it in the corner. Good luck with it they are a lot of fun too, just in a different way. Theres a ton of hopups for these too :D

Man we gotta hook up some weekend somewhere halfway between yourself Sky, Fett and myself now we can bash the trucks and race the t/c too. Fett is flanning on getting one soon I think.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!

Welcome to the Touring World. Yup. Night and day. You now step away from brute muscle and force. And you hold the trigger to a land missle. It's no comparison. I love them both. I, too, have an RS4 3 and also owned an RS4 RTR at one time. Sometimes, flat speed is awesome. So you go get your big parking lot. And make sure you keep your eye on curbs!!!!

Yup. I can imagine. That car is like a 2-year-old. Take your eye off them for one minute and the next thing you hear is <CRASH!!>

My brother pulled a Rusty Wallace with mine the other day. Clipped the grass on the side of the road and set it cartwheeling across the lawn. Can you imagine how fast I swiped the controller from him????

Pick up some old plastic dinner plates at a garage sale. Paint them orange and use them for track markers. Try a road course, than, time to have some fun… Make an oval track. 150 ft by 50 ft. Now you’ll feel the power.

Originally posted by NCNitro
HPI makes some really nice detailed bodies too. What body are you running on it now?
A camero or something like that. My buddy also included a nascar body for some reason that I forgot. I was thinking about putting some sort of SUV body on there just to be different.

Originally posted by FastEddy
Pick up some old plastic dinner plates at a garage sale. Paint them orange and use them for track markers. Try a road course, than, time to have some fun… Make an oval track. 150 ft by 50 ft. Now you’ll feel the power.
Naw, my buddy is a professional. He has a broom handle and the huge kindergarden chalk taped to it to draw a track for lunch time races.

a couple of 100' garden hoses can make a good quick track in a parking lot too.

My buddy also included a nascar body for some reason that I forgot.

Man I love Nascar, is it the chevy monte carlo, or ford tuarus? I have an Earnhardt body for my RS4 3, and I am just finishing a 1972 Petty Superbird body for it. I want to get the Saleen S7 next that is a sweet body.

Heres a pic of my Nascar body.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=772

Back