got 2 for christmas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester/

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, I'm glad to say I'm a happy daddy of 3, and one of witch loves RC cars.

I used this excuse to buy 2 slash trucks. Very good family investment. So far, my oldest girl is having a blast with hers, but mine went down on the first 2 batts due to motor troubles. I just think I got a bad one.

1 question. We are constantly having to adjust the throttle trim. I'm running an MX3 and hers is stock. It seems that every time I power up either, I have to adjust the trim or it wants to idle away. Should I just chalk it up to a cheap ESC, or is there something else at work here?

hmm are you sure the button isn't getting bumped when its turned off? thats what it sounds like. but yea they are very well worth the money! i love mine

My mx3 can't be bumped when its off, and I change the menu screen when I'm running so the subtrim isn't being touched. I can see that happening on the stock radio, but not mine.

congrats on the Slash family:) you may want to try and recalibrate the esc to the rx and see if that helps....

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

I also got some sand paws for my t3, and they are having a blast with that also

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

I also got some sand paws for my t3, and they are having a blast with that also

Back