Good luck with surgery Eddy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Today Eddy is having eye surgery so he can actually see without glasses. Wish him luck and send him your good vibes today!

He'll be happy after he'll be able to 'see' the results :)

Thomas

Good luck Eddy. The joy of being able to wake up in the morning to see the clock without glasses. What joy.

I'm off in an hour to go get zapped.
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm nervous. Good or bad, I have faith in technology. The weird thing is that the Dr. plays a very small roll in the surgery. After installing the medication, eye clamps and programming the laser, he just sits back presses a button and collects his money. I think hes just a programmer with a PhD. He must have a proud mom. For all I know RobH might be doing the programming.

Thanks for the kind words! :doc:

You better hope I didn't write the code for that laser:

if(strcmp(patient, "FastEddy") == 0)
{
=devil
}

:jk: You may like me about as much as a tick on your ass, but I wouldn't wish being blind on anyone.

Good Luck,
Rob

good luck eddy - remember, if u here someone say "oops!" - run!

but on a lighter note - for all parties interested, eddy is not really going for lasik surgery. You see, his wife finally let him have his balls back, which she has been keeping in a jar, and he is getting them surgically reattached.

Good luck eddy...

how many fingers am I holding up?
112dad-thumb.jpg

From someone who has been there and done that...good luck and don't sweat it.

I went from 20/200+ to 20/12 in less than two minutes of zapping and a few days of eyedrops.

That makes my eyes hurt just thinkin' about it...

Good luck, Eddy!!

A little late, but hey, Good luck, and don't forget the meds.

Whitt....

Ya little late but hope everything goes smothly

Originally posted by RobH
You better hope I didn't write the code for that laser:

if(strcmp(patient, "FastEddy") == 0)
{
=devil
}

:jk: You may like me about as much as a tick on your ass, but I wouldn't wish being blind on anyone.

Good Luck,
Rob

Now isn't that considered bad programming style? I thought you were supposed to start using strncmp ?

Like strncmp(patient,"FastEddy",8) because of buffer overflows and their use for hacking into machines?

:jk: I'm just on a break from my network security class and i couldn't resist :arrr:

Thomas

Hope evrything went well. Good Luck.

Hey Eddy! Can you read this? go to the babe thread and enjoy your new vision! Welcome back!

Back