Good Glow plug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Childresshunt

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Can someone direct me to a good glow plug to run in this motor thats not to expensive i think what it had maybe an lp3 is what was on the plug I'm not sure but the plug was shot when i got the buggy.

20130330_205919_zpsa63a7e48.gif

---------- Post added at 5:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:06 PM ----------

ps its no where near that dirty now lol

Thats an ofna force engine. I run a force .28 in my buggy and use mostly medium to hot long plugs with 20%. Any long medium plug will work. Whatever your LHS sells or you can get the traxxas 3232X medium plugs off ebay 5 for $25. I actually bought 6 plugs off ebay last week for $18. Hpi r4 plugs i think. The OS#8 is a good plug or McCoy plugs are good too. I actually prefer McCoy #59 hot plugs myself. Have had great luck and lifetime out of them.

Thanks i wasn't sure even what the motor was all i new was its a 3.5. I might try the mcCoy plug till it warms up then move down to a medium once it warms up

Back