Good Buy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xiris

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My brother is looking for a car and i found this what do you think.

xl-5 Rustler converted to VXL. Brand new all metal gears, new gray chasies, new Victory tires on painted black rims (never ran). new blue aluminum turnbuckles. Aluminum shock caps on just serviced shocks with new heavy springs. Also Included is 2 battery packs made with GP4300 cells both packs are 1 year old with lots of life left. Also a Duratrax twin peak charger. Only one side of the charger works. I have sent back 2 chargers to Duratrax and got 2 replacements and one side keeps going out. You can send this one in if you like and they will send you a new one. Also 2 bodies included. rough shape but very usable. almost forgot truck has Aluminum bearing carries all around with vxl berrings. $225.00 shipped FIRM.

Also has a 3cell Zippy lipo

Photos attached

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 035-1.jpg
    035-1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 037-1.jpg
    037-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 78
thats pretty clean. and it retails for 284 new so it looks like a good buy to me

Rustler VXL Brushless new at RCBoca is $269.95. Add in the batteries and charger and you would have to pay over $400...

Back