Good and bad...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Fun morning at the sand dunes, well until things started breaking...
I forgot the charged battery for the wife's 2wd Stampede so hers didn't last long.
I lost a screw to the linkage arm to my Kyosho Mad Crusher so that shortened that run.
I snapped a driveline on my Stampede 4x4 so it didn't last long either. I run 3s with that I and knew it would be a matter of time at the sand dunes but I will replace them all with metal....
Fun morning regardless.

Which linkage arm, the throttle? I replaced that linkage the other day, that has to be the worst designed throttle linkage ever, the screw is microscopic and can simply back right out.

No, it was a chassis arm connected to the axle. The lock nut just simply came loose and I lost it and the screw. Thats a ton of sand to sift through.... :D
I normally take a box of screws with me but I was working on a crawler last night and forgot to put it back in my tool box.

Sounds like a normal day to me. At least you had fun and that's why we do it. When I go I usually carry at least 10 trucks 20 batteries a charger and a generator. But you can carry all the parts you want you still probably won't have what you need.

our stuff breaks either u carry a parts box or 4 or have some chezz with that $%ne

If something doesn't break then I didn't bash hard enough. No whining here, it's just the way the hobby is.... :)
I already fixed everything and headed out again in the morning.

What dunes, St.Anthony?

Back