Good all around tires for RC10GT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosGoat

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have the stock tires for the truck as well as some used street tires but i am looking for a good all around tires for general use. I dont race. I will see some track time but nothing serious. I use the truck mostly around the yard and other local bashing areas.

Thanks!

pro-line dirt hawg if you have some concrete or asphalt up in the mix

pro-line gladiator if you are offroad 100% of the time

Would you run those front and rear or just rear tires. I will concrete/asphalt in the mix as well. The ribbed fronts seems to be taking a beating.

The dirt hogs work fine on the front and rear. I ran them on my xxx-nt when I had it. They seemed lighter than losi's stock tires too. But your running associated, so can't compare there. I also tried pro-line mashers on the rear of my xxx-nt, but they had a lot of rotational mass to them and caused bits to break frequently when I didn't land just right due to the extra leverage. Would have faired better if RPM made arms for that rig...

I've tried pro-line gladiators on my jato and they did ok when new, but as they wore a bit, they didn't hook up at all in dirt and caused a lot of wheel spin in grass.

Now I run 17mm buggy wheels/tires. Road rage for pavement only bashing, badlands for all off road (grass/dirt only) and OFNA blazer stadium tires for in/out of pavement.

Thanks for the help. I think ill go with the dirt hogs all around. I'm running some aluminum a-arms all around and they are great.

Back