Good 1/8 scale monster truck or street/speed basher

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Looking to get a more better and more reliable truck. Been looking at the Kraton 6s or the EXB roller. For street/speed I had been looking at the 1/7 infraction. But It will probably make it more easier for me to find something 4s instead of 6s. I already got 2s batteries. Planning to get rid of my mini b next year maybe I'm not sure yet. Or I'll just put the mini b back in my dads hands since he bought it.

I'd check out the Team Associated Rival MT8. Runs on 4 or 6s and all the reviews show it to be a pretty tough basher although most of the reviews I saw showed it running on 6s.

If your open to 1/10 scale there's also an MT10 that runs on 2-3s.

Arrma has good line up of 3s stuff and 6-8s stuff but I hear bad things about the 4s cars.

I have the Infraction running on 6s and despite it catching on fire, I really like it 😂.

I have a vorteks and a kraton 6s exb. My vote would be for the 6s line. So much fun and durable. The vorteks is great too, but I never drive it anymore. I also have the Mojave exb. Get the kraton and buy the stock electronics on Jenny's. Plenty of power and half the price. Just my opinion 😁

I just saw that Horizon has the fireteam on sale right now. For the price I'm tempted.

Back