Glo Plugs on big block engines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRDStreetFighter

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay... I am still new to the Big block engines... I just put on a WASP 26 on my savage. I used the glo plug from the stock 21bb which I never ran. Engine starts fine, went trough idling/break in, and this baby haulz azz.. engine dies.. having a hard time starting it.. find out that the plug broken.. took the glo plug from a .15 motor.. worked.. samed thing happen, it broke.. now my question is, are there different glo plugs for different engines?? .21 vs .26 vs. .15 vs .12... and which would you recommend for WASP .26??? thanks

I'd first check to see what the manufacturer of your engine recommends, and try those. If they don't work, I run long glo plugs in my big block engines. The plugs for the small blocks tend to die too quickly if they work at all.

i run the O.S A3 plug in my XTM 24.7 it helps it out alot, i tried the Mccoy 59 but that didnt work so great for the bigger engine.

bryan

thanks supermaxx97 I've never had really any good golow plugs i wanted to find a good brand

ya no prob man, thats what i am here for.

bryan

Back