Girlfriend's limitless body.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazduh3

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Figured I'd share here as well. Spazstix and tamiya colors. No where to being done. Temps are dropping. So might have to finish tomorrow.

20220319_191421.jpg
20220319_191400.jpg

By the title I thought this might be a little risque. :banana: Well you can tell your girlfriend for us she's got a hot body! 🤣 If my wife sees this I'm history. 🤫

Seriously, lookin' good, I wish the weather was always painting friendly.

It's purdy. And it matches your avatar 😉

So who's body is it... really? 😜

By the title I thought this might be a little risque. :banana: Well you can tell your girlfriend for us she's got a hot body! 🤣 If my wife sees this I'm history. 🤫

Seriously, lookin' good, I wish the weather was always painting friendly.
It hasn't been "weather" friendly for a while .. typically I'll take them up to my work on the weekend. Where it's 80 degrees inside the shop. But I probably should have worded it better. 😕 I keep telling her start a onlyfans 🤣🤣🤣😅 jk
It's purdy. And it matches your avatar 😉

So who's body is it... really? 😜
Mine 🤣

Attachments

• 20220314_154335.jpg
    20220314_154335.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 60
It hasn't been "weather" friendly for a while .. typically I'll take them up to my work on the weekend. Where it's 80 degrees inside the shop. But I probably should have worded it better. 😕 I keep telling her start a onlyfans 🤣🤣🤣😅 jk

Mine 🤣
Haha. I knew it! I think pink and charcoal grey look pretty sick together. I have some pink paint I have been itching to shoot a body with.

Just rc-body Pictures ?

where is the real body/Bikini pictures ?

I Love that Kameleont Infraction color you have.

How did you paint that ? I would like do something same to my Limitless F1 clear body i have if u like share some color brand and number infos ?

I used to enjoy it. Sadly my hands hurt way too much to cut them out and mask em. That's why I let her do that part. She's has cut out the last four bodies and painted two of em.
I know how you feel. I hate cutting them out. I can't see, my hands hurt, I'm too picky and get frustrated, etc. But I just force myself through it. Soon, my kiddo will be old enough to do that part of the process. I envy the guys that are fine with simple window mask and rattle can paint jobs. I always have to be different, and I pay the price in tons of extra work and weeks of procrastination 😜

Back