Getting new maxx!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is awesome, my parents just gave me $500
for my birthday. I am going to LHS tommorrow
to order the new 2.5 Maxx. I actually have $550(I got the $50 from grandparents) so I will buy a few upgrades. I will probably get some Maxx Mashers to get the full deal.:banana: :banana: :D

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I wish I got $500 for my birthday. Let's see my birthday, paid a few bills worked an 18 hour day. Was a couple bucks poorer. Man I miss being a kid!

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by El Pirata
I wish I got $500 for my birthday. Let's see my birthday, paid a few bills worked an 18 hour day. Was a couple bucks poorer. Man I miss being a kid!

Yup, being a kid was great, man, what I would do if I was about 17 now.:devious:

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
went to LHS today ordered new maxx' guy said it would be about a month, I have no Idea how I will withstand this!!!. evidentely there is a 10 person waiting list. oh well at least I am gettin a Maxx

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know they should quit makin the "Sport Maxx" and make my T-Maxx, I am not very patient so I'm about to go even more Insane. I have been waiting three days but it seems like a year....:angry:
At least I also got Grand Theft Auto 3 for my PS2 so that helps some but not alot... the best thing about this is I'm gettin a Maxx 2.5 so it is awesome

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
I know they should quit makin the "Sport Maxx" and make my T-Maxx, I am not very patient so I'm about to go even more Insane. I have been waiting three days but it seems like a year....:angry:
At least I also got Grand Theft Auto 3 for my PS2 so that helps some but not alot... the best thing about this is I'm gettin a Maxx 2.5 so it is awesome

You can probably find one online quicker and cheaper.:D

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Too late already paid for.. Actually it was only 384.99 so it was $5 cheaper. I could have gotten the old maxx right then and there but I didn't want to have to pay extra money for the conversion

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
Too late already paid for.. Actually it was only 384.99 so it was $5 cheaper. I could have gotten the old maxx right then and there but I didn't want to have to pay extra money for the conversion

Cheaper than who, Tower? I think they wanted 389, right?
I originaly ordered from them but didn't want to wait till Xmas.
I finally got mine from Ultimate hobbies for 377 plus shipping which was 20$.
Smart move on waiting for the 2.5.

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
really 377 hmm oh well. I wont buy the old maxx because they have it for $20 cheaper, but I'll
pay that extra cash for the better ezstart alone so the 10+ extra mph is definetly a bonus:D

Maxxcrazy88

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay change name of thread I have a new t-maxx sitting on my living room floor. black(my favorite color) only has radio antenna installed no decals on body. I would show some pics but no digicam sorry:banana: :banana: :banana: