Getting new maxx!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxcrazy88

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is awesome, my parents just gave me $500
for my birthday. I am going to LHS tommorrow
to order the new 2.5 Maxx. I actually have $550(I got the $50 from grandparents) so I will buy a few upgrades. I will probably get some Maxx Mashers to get the full deal.:banana: :banana: :D

I wish I got $500 for my birthday. Let's see my birthday, paid a few bills worked an 18 hour day. Was a couple bucks poorer. Man I miss being a kid!

Originally posted by El Pirata
I wish I got $500 for my birthday. Let's see my birthday, paid a few bills worked an 18 hour day. Was a couple bucks poorer. Man I miss being a kid!

Yup, being a kid was great, man, what I would do if I was about 17 now.:devious:

went to LHS today ordered new maxx' guy said it would be about a month, I have no Idea how I will withstand this!!!. evidentely there is a 10 person waiting list. oh well at least I am gettin a Maxx

I know they should quit makin the "Sport Maxx" and make my T-Maxx, I am not very patient so I'm about to go even more Insane. I have been waiting three days but it seems like a year....:angry:
At least I also got Grand Theft Auto 3 for my PS2 so that helps some but not alot... the best thing about this is I'm gettin a Maxx 2.5 so it is awesome

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
I know they should quit makin the "Sport Maxx" and make my T-Maxx, I am not very patient so I'm about to go even more Insane. I have been waiting three days but it seems like a year....:angry:
At least I also got Grand Theft Auto 3 for my PS2 so that helps some but not alot... the best thing about this is I'm gettin a Maxx 2.5 so it is awesome

You can probably find one online quicker and cheaper.:D

Too late already paid for.. Actually it was only 384.99 so it was $5 cheaper. I could have gotten the old maxx right then and there but I didn't want to have to pay extra money for the conversion

Originally posted by Maxxcrazy88
Too late already paid for.. Actually it was only 384.99 so it was $5 cheaper. I could have gotten the old maxx right then and there but I didn't want to have to pay extra money for the conversion

Cheaper than who, Tower? I think they wanted 389, right?
I originaly ordered from them but didn't want to wait till Xmas.
I finally got mine from Ultimate hobbies for 377 plus shipping which was 20$.
Smart move on waiting for the 2.5.

really 377 hmm oh well. I wont buy the old maxx because they have it for $20 cheaper, but I'll
pay that extra cash for the better ezstart alone so the 10+ extra mph is definetly a bonus:D

Okay change name of thread I have a new t-maxx sitting on my living room floor. black(my favorite color) only has radio antenna installed no decals on body. I would show some pics but no digicam sorry:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back