General RC Info - Every post includes pics and illustrations plus text.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 8.14.38 AM.png

_____ The definition of gearing "Pitch Circles" ____

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 8.19.02 AM.png

Last edited:
Explaining the meaning of: "Electric Gear Ratio"

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 8.20.15 AM.png

Last edited:
I must say you definitely put the time in to look all this info up. It is very good beginner info and good general info to help you understand your RC and how it will handle/ drive. I hope that this will help someone that is trying to understand their car/truck. Nicely done man good job

I must say you definitely put the time in to look all this info up. It is very good beginner info and good general info to help you understand your RC and how it will handle/ drive. I hope that this will help someone that is trying to understand their car/truck. Nicely done man good job
. . . thanks for the RC Atta-Boy.

. . . thanks for the RC Atta-Boy.
Not to many people put the time into actually learning about RC. They just think you pull them out of a box and drive. And there's nothing else to do to them. Like the care and maintenance and set up to how your RC will drive or fly. Well done s bud

Hey I got to give you props bud. You definitely put a lot of time looking up all this good info. But You really should but it all in the HOW TO / GUIDE THREAD. Or you can break it down to each of there groups of info. So it can be seen/help alot more people. Unless someone looks in the suspension thread they won't see all this good info. That you put alot of time into finding. That could really help some in need of info about all the different stuff you have posted.

Hey I got to give you props bud. You definitely put a lot of time looking up all this good info. But You really should but it all in the HOW TO / GUIDE THREAD. Or you can break it down to each of there groups of info. So it can be seen/help alot more people. Unless someone looks in the suspension thread they won't see all this good info. That you put alot of time into finding. That could really help some in need of info about all the different stuff you have posted.
Thanks for the head's up, I may just do what you mentioned.

Back