Gas Kraken Vesla full throttle runaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H.D.

RC Newbie
Reaction score
In my gas kraken rc vesla with the Taylor 46. It's going to full throttle when given any throttle at all, I've changed the Killswitch , the receiver, the battery, and the servo, I'm stumped over this one, any suggestions are appreciated.

Videos are very helpful

Thanks guys , yes I tried no servo , I'm starting to lean towards a transmitter setting but I never changed anything , but I'm gunna try looking the settings over,, DARN IT !!!

O. K , I'll give that a try , I got a new servo warranty deal from kraken, there sending me a free servo , should be tomorrow, I'll try it first then I'll give your idea a try thank you so much , I've been in this awesome hobby for 30 years , and I'm really stumped here , to much money to not be working, is the hardest part 😡😡😡😡😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Thanks again , it starts great idles great , touch the trigger and room a zoom zoom , I get what your saying , I just gotta get some time off from earning parts , to get this figgered , thanks again

ok so servo is connected . then it just Revs up.not sure what radio but check all setting.without seeing this can't pin point issue

Last edited:
Back