game opinions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I'm gonna buy a new game today at hastings, I was gonna get MW2 cuz I just finished the first one but I was wondering what you guys thought about Red Dead Redemption? Also what about Little Big Planet?

PC? XBox 360? PS3? I have MW2 on PC, and the hacks are getting beyond bad. Single player can be done in a matter of 6 hours or less, which is pretty disappointing. Never played RDR or LBP, but I've heard good things about both.

ps3 and only single player, I dont go online with it. Really? Its that short? That does not make it worth $50+ to me.

Which one, Hot Zone? I used to play alot of medal of honor on ps2...

Don't get Little Big Planet. It is geared towards kids IMO. My 11 year old son plays it.

Don't get Little Big Planet. It is geared towards kids IMO. My 11 year old son plays it.

Yeah I've been watching vids of it on the tube and dont think its for me. Assassins Creed?

My sons played Creed 1 and 2 for the 360 and liked them both. I prefer first person shooters myself so I could not get into them.

Have you looked at God of War III?

No, is it good? I like first person shooters too. So many games are aimed for use on the net though now so I'm never sure which to get since I wont be playing online, I dont want to spend the money on a game thats gonna be lame offline.

Wait a minute, I think I used to play God of War on ps2 way back when before the little ps2's came out....I might see if they have it....used lol

It is supposed to be really good, but I believe it's a 3rd person style game. Does not mean it's bad though. I have Heavenly Sword which is 3rd person and liked it.

Modern Warfare 2 is a decent game for the campaign if you play it on the hard setting. You should be able to find it used since the latest Call of Duty is coming out in about 2 weeks.

Cod Black ops is gonna b legendary lol. As far as all those id look at some vids u want any of em tho I've got em all. God of war 1-3, LBP, cod waw(zombies mode is amazing and addicting), cod mw2, assassins creed 1 and 2, and honestly out of everything I've got those are the list of all my favs except LBP that's the girlfriends. If you want opinions on em I've got em all lol

I finished single player MW2 in a couple of days and I only play a couple of hours at a time, not worth it if your not going on line with it IMO.....It is killer on line!

My next game will be either Call of Duty Black Ops or The new Metal of Honor...both look bad ass!

mw2 is fun. we played online at work on our lunch breaks and were screaming like a bunch of idiots at each other. single player was lame after some time. assassins creed is an awesome game. i can wait for the new medal of honor it looks killer. and little big planet is a waist i have it.

I bought Skate 3 actually. I love the skate series. But I might be buying God of War 3 too...I can't wait till EA's bmx comes out in March, I will be all over it, thats my game right there. And now my router works, I can get online with my ps3 and buy the track packs for Reflex....woohoo!

Now that your router is working you need to play modern warfare online...you will be addicted!

Agreed. Get MW2 and start playing online. We probably won't see you for a few days. LOL

do you have a headset so you can scream at people. i love to camp and claymore like crazy. we should get a bunch of guys and all play each other. i will come in last for sure. i need to get it for ps3 though.

The thing is, I dont have internet at home, can't get it there because of all the neighbors trees. Theres 3 places that provide internet to my area but all three can't get a signal at my house....poopy....So the only net I have there is my phone...

You might also look into Bad Company 2 it is suppossed to have a good campaign mode.

Thanks.

I'm real happy with Skate 3 too.